Chic Monsieur corkscrew
It is made of stainless steel bright surface material in one piece. In order to facilitate the stable opening of the bottle with both hands, the shape is designed into an arch shape; the unique patented rotating needle design saves more effort when turning and increases stability, allowing you to open your hands elegantly and concisely Fine wine.
1. Put the bottle opener on top of the bottle
2. Twist clockwise
3. The wine stopper will be pulled up along the spiral needle in a few seconds
Fashionable aluminum foil cutter
Metal texture aluminum foil cutter for bottle opening: the inner circle of the bottle is easily pressed and turned, the aluminum foil of the bottle can be completely cut, and the first step of bottle opening is easily and professionally completed!
Two small holes allow you to align the bottle mouth and easily cut the aluminum foil.
Open your champagne in the simplest and safest way
Simple: just press the champagne corkscrew with your index finger or thumb, and you can open the bottle after rotating.
Safety: The champagne cork stopper is fixed by the champagne corkscrew to prevent the cork from spraying out.
How to use
1. Open the champagne wire cap, place the champagne on the table and hold the bottle in hand.
2. Press the champagne corkscrew firmly onto the cork.
3. Hold the bottle and rotate the champagne corkscrew.
4. The pressure in the champagne bottle will easily push the cork.
L'ATELIER DU VIN sparkling wine corks
It can elegantly and effectively preserve the aroma and bubbles of wine (wine, champagne, sparkling wine, etc.) to achieve the effect of isolating the air outside the bottle.
How to use
1. Important: Before using L'ATELIER DU VIN sparkling wine, you must be in the "unturned" state.
2. Put L'ATELIER DU VIN sparkling wine into the mouth of the bottle.
3. Fix the bottom of the oak stopper and rotate the top of the stopper until the stopper cannot be pulled out.
4. When opening the bottle, fix the position of the bottom of the oak stopper and rotate the top of the stopper in the opposite direction.